Re: What? No PPT or wireless? [Re: IETF63 wireless]

2005-03-14 04:39:03

The IETF Meeting crew should look at supplying an additional 3 ethernet
and power drops per room, labelled 'chair', 'presenter' and '(jabber)
scribe' with the expectation that they be used accordingly.  These
functions, IMHO, are too important to leave to the possible
failures/overloads of the wireless or laptop battery life.

Power has, in my experience, always been available to the chair &
presenter, but I agree that Ethernet drops as a backstop against
wireless problems is a good idea.

Stewart