Re: What? No PPT or wireless? [Re: IETF63 wireless]

2005-03-14 14:29:23

On Monday, March 14, 2005 09:18:43 AM -0500 Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld(_at_)sun(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 06:26, Bruce Campbell wrote:
The IETF Meeting crew should look at supplying an additional 3 ethernet
and power drops per room, labelled 'chair', 'presenter' and '(jabber)
scribe' with the expectation that they be used accordingly.

Power was most assuredly not a problem at this IETF; the seating areas
were  amply provisioned.

Indeed. I don't know how much of the power was provided by the IETF Secretariat, but I saw an awful lot of power strips labelled "Hilton". This hotel is clearly getting to know us and our needs, and IMO has done a stellar job meeting them.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+(_at_)cmu(_dot_)edu>
  Sr. Research Systems Programmer