Re: Intermediate Drafts of network layer protocols

2005-04-07 06:04:46
Hello;

While as far as I know there is no central repository, I have always been able
to find
old (intermediate) drafts in the last 5 years by going to

- the IETF proceedings (google with site:ietf.org and the draft name, including
the version)
- the mirror sites for drafts and
- a general google search

(in that order). Be aware that draft names generally change (they start as a
individual
draft and change names when they become a working group draft), and sometimes
drafts merge.

If all else fails, you can email the draft authors or the WG mailing list
(which I have never had to do, but you might have to if you go back in time).

So, you can almost certainly track "any" draft. Whether you can track "every"
draft you care about will depend on your time and resources.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 03:18:10 -0400 (EDT)