what should I do IRT a draft I partly support and oppose

2005-04-27 11:34:28
I firmly oppose a Draft for wanting to make architecturally general to the Internet an application oriented specific proposition that I think correct for that application.

May I propose an application related Draft where I would quote the parts of the Draft I support? Which way should I proceed in this case, just quoting the references of the parts, or the concerned text? (the part of the Draft I support seems stabilized, but it may still be enhanced in a way I would support).

Thank you.
jfc