Re: Separated document review [Re: Voting (again)]

2005-04-27 11:28:27
What went wrong with ICAR (Improved Cross-Area Review)?  It was closed
due to lack of activity; 12 people enlisted as reviewers, just a
single review conducted, the reviewers didn't deliver.

I think your conclusion that "the reviewers didn't deliver" might be taken
poorly by the reviewers on the list who weren't asked to deliver.

Don't blame the reviewers if no I-D authors or WG chairs asked for
cross-area review. That only one review was conducted might be taken to
mean that only one review was requested. What does that tell us about the
process?

Adrian