Re: Complaining about ADs to Nomcom (Re: Voting (again))

2005-05-14 09:10:17
Hi, Sam,

"Spencer" == Spencer Dawkins <spencer(_at_)mcsr-labs(_dot_)org> writes:

   Spencer> My point is that I *have* seen a complete list of
   Spencer> nominations, including a couple of ringers, for specific
   Spencer> AD positions, and I *have* seen a complete list of
   Spencer> nominations for IAB positions.

No you have not seen a complete list of nominations. You've seen the
people nomcom is considering seriously.

I stand corrected! I've volunteered for Nomcom several times, but have never had the stock prices align the right way to select me, and so mispoke.

If I understand correctly, what I have seen is "a more complete list than the community has seen, plus ringers, minus myself if I was nominated for the position, for specific positions on IESG and IAB".

I'd still like other people to see whatever list I was seeing - that was what I was trying to say.

Thanks for the process clue,

Spencer