Re: Complaining about ADs to Nomcom (Re: Voting (again))

2005-05-10 00:21:34
This is a good suggestion in the sense that as far as I can see, it
would fall within the current BCP rules, and could be implemented
easily soon. Then we could take a bit more time to update the BCP
in parallel, while perhaps also getting some early experiences
on how well the new model works.

--Jari

How about when someone tosses their hat in the nomcom ring, they indicate if their name
can be made public. Nomcom publishes a list of these names & a note about the
number of candidates who are anonymous. The genereal IETF than has a somewhat better
idea of who to provide comments on & candidates can remain anonymous.