Re: S stands for Steering [Re: Should the IESG rule or not?]

2005-06-30 21:11:36
If I may plead for a moment of silence ...

There is an Internet Draft that is intended to give the community a chance to provide comments on what the IETF vision of option registration might be - or, might not be.

If we could discuss this draft, and say things like "I agree", "I disagree", "goes too far", "doesn't go far enough", it seems to me that we might actually be able to come closer to closure in this thread (and its predecessors), one way or the other.

That URL, again, is http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-iana-reg-policy-00.txt.

And I apologize for having nothing whatsoever to say about spamops, killfiles, or steering.

Thanks,

Spencer