Seeking reviewers for language tag registry docs in WG last call

2005-07-14 13:57:24
Hi -

We are looking for reviewers for two ltru working group documents.
Language tags are used in many applications and protocols,  so
we'd like to get as broad a review as practical of these:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-02.txt

The working group charter is at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
The issue tracker we've been using is at https://rt.psg.com/ (user
and password "ietf", all our queues start with the string "ltru-".)

Comments should be posted to ltru(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org  If you're not a
subscriber
to that mailing list, there will be some delay while your posting is manually
approved. The working group last call will conclude July 28.  If you take
the time to read either or both of these documents, but have no comments,
we'd still like to hear from you, so we will have an idea of how many people
have looked at the documents.

Randy Presuhn, ltru co-chair