Re: calendar file for IETF

2005-07-22 11:17:24

Thanks for the file. Unfortunately it is not a valid iCalendar file
To fix this, just add the following line below the 'BEGIN:VCALENDAR' line:

VERSION:2.0

Done!

In addition, each VEVENT component needs to have a UID property with a
unique identifier in each one.

Done!

Also, I note there is a new updated agenda out that is different from
the one you posted.

NOT DONE - will work on it tomorrow.

Eliot

BTW I think it might be worthwhile for the folks working on tools for
IETF processes to look into having an automatic iCalendar generator for
IETF agendas as a lot of people now have iCal capable clients that they
could use to display the agendas. Another case where we should eat our
own dog food!

AGREE!