Re: I-D ACTION:draft-narten-iana-considerations-rfc2434bis-02.txt

2005-07-22 12:51:31
On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 07:35, Sam Hartman wrote:
BTW, this conversation and a side conversation with John has convinced
me that IESG review should involve a call for comments phase.

A call for comments requires having something for the community to
comment on.

Will an internet draft will be required from folks seeking IESG review
of a proposed assignment, or will we invent yet another mechanism for
circulating a description of the proposal to the community?

                                        - Bill