Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

2005-08-03 05:02:29
On 08/03/2005 13:39 PM, Brian E Carpenter allegedly wrote:
I haven't heard *any* negative comments so far. We will attempt
a systematic survey to be sure.

Sorry to disappoint you :-)

It's absolutely the right thing to do in Paris where restaurants
aren't open until 7:30, but I don't like going to bed soon after
eating if I can avoid it (and I don't like living without sleep
either).  I think in general we should just fit into the local
culture.  Have the breaks when the locals break.  In Minneapolis that
might mean 6-8.