Re: what is a threat analysis?

2005-08-12 07:34:38

I would suggest that if you really want this work to go forward in the IETF, you should quit arguing about whether some glossary defines the term "threat analysis" well enough, and get on with the business of answering the specific questions Russ actually asked.

We are, on the dkim list.

I expect that having coherent, meaningful answers to those questions will go a long way toward actually getting a working group chartered, and will also make the group considerably more effective once it is chartered.

So do I.

The dkim list discussion is going through the usual amount of thrashing around the topic, but we seem to (finally) have some productive consideration underway.

d/