Re: what is a threat analysis?

All the more reason for those in charge to be quite specific about what it is they're after, which still hasn't happened. All we get is more fixation on the words Mike happened to use in one message rather than responding to his issue
with the lack of clarity in what's being asked for.

I'm not fixated on his words; I simply pointed out that I didn't make
them up.

I'm not the relevant AD, who is now back from a short vacattion and
has sent additional clarification.

You really need to start looking at the points people are trying to make rather than focusing on the words people happen to choose make them. Not everything is
an attack on some dearly-held IETF principle or other, you know.

I'm not sure where that came from, but I will leave this conversation to
the BOF Chairs and the AD now.

   Brian