Re: Last Call: 'Linklocal Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR)' to Proposed Standard

2005-09-01 03:55:48
<FAKE>

A friend just called to teach me how to spell LLMNR.
Sorry I can not do that without looking it up.

And he told me not to be so harsh with it. Yes they
need it. Their bot controler needs it.

No, you dont need a windows for the controler, MAC
or Linux does nicely. But the total cost of ownership
of a hijacked windows - you know ...

And he asked my not to tell you the details, like
windows caching used horseshoes or Netbios packets
remotely looking like DNS, or he would shot me or
ask the Apple Music Company (no, not the MAC people)
to do it :)

</FAKE>

Kind regards,
Peter and Karin Dambier