Re: ISMS working group and charter problems

2005-09-06 11:37:43
"Dave" == Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> writes:

    Dave> (By the way, I am awestruck at the potential impact of
    Dave> changing SNMP from UDP-based to TCP-based, given the
    Dave> extensive debates that took place about this when SNMP was
    Dave> originally developed.  Has THIS decision been subject to
    Dave> adequate external review, preferably including a pass by the
    Dave> IAB?)

Certainly one of the reasons I requested IETF-wide review for the ISMS
recharter is so that decisions like this can be reviewed by the
community.  The IAB gets to see charters at about the same time as the
IESG does; they have sent no negative comments to this charter.