Re: ISMS working group and charter problems

2005-09-12 03:17:08
Just to clarify:
The option
of SSH is mentioned in the architectural document, even though we did
not went to the glory details of all the options that were on the
table back then (TLS, SASL, DTLS, SSH). In fact, I fail to see how you
get the conclusion that we went down to zero drafts by the end of
IETF-63.

The four I had in mind were TLSM, EUSM, SBSM, and SNMP/BEEP.  Prior to
the meeting the WG had ruled out the first three and during the meeting
the fourth was also shelved, leaving none.

It is true you mentioned SSH in your draft but that was far from a
specification.

This is now history as I see it.

Eliot