Mismanagement of the DNSOP list

2005-09-23 17:10:51
FYI: I am being threatened for posting operationally relevant criticism of
mis-operation of the F DNS Root server on the DNSOP list.

617 344 9000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:55:20 -0700
From: David Kessens <david(_dot_)kessens(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com>
To: Dean Anderson <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com>
Cc: David Meyer <dmm(_at_)1-4-5(_dot_)net>, Rob Austein
<sra(_at_)hactrn(_dot_)net>,
     Bert Wijnen <bwijnen(_at_)lucent(_dot_)com>
Subject: [david(_dot_)kessens(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com: Re: [dnsop] An attack that
DNSSEC would
    have defended against...]

Dean,

To avoid any misunderstandings: My message is an official warning to
you that I will propose to the IESG to remove your posting privileges
if I see one more abusive mail from you.

Thanks,

David Kessens
---

----- Forwarded message from David Kessens