Re: [dnsop] [dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com: Mismanagement of the DNSOP list]

2005-09-29 05:32:47
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, grenville armitage wrote:

Since when have political conspiracy theories,

Political conspiracy theory? The disparagement machine is working overtime.

allusions to impending legal action

I made no allusions.  I demanded compliance with the law and performance of
fiduciary duty, and for the IETF to stop defamation. That isn't an allusion.

and references to other people's dating lives

I made no reference to anyone else's dating life.  However, memory serves that
we dated the same girl.  It is quite reasonable to question if the new partner
of a lost romance is a target for long term vengeful behavior and animosity.
Some people hold these grudges their entire lives.

been admirable examples of 'forceful, stubborn, or persistent' discourse?

These characteristics are all more admirable than "court proven liar",
"professionally dishonest", or "lack of personal integrity"

                --Dean

617 344 9000