RE: delegating (portions of) ietf list disciplinary process

2005-09-29 05:51:02
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Nick Staff wrote:

Of course it's a matter of opinion, so it's not like I'm trying to tell you
I'm right and you're wrong, but think about every high court in the United
states and many in Europe - none of them are 1 person but rather a group.
There are reasons for this, most important of which is no one is right all
the time - no one no matter how wisened sees every situation clearly from
all angles - not to  mention most everyone has their hot issues and areas of
predjudice or misunderstanding.  Having a group of seven or nine helps
neutralize individual errors.  I'd feel much safer being judged by tcp than
udp.

This is a good idea.

                --Dean

617 344 9000