Re: delegating (portions of) ietf list disciplinary process (fwd)

2005-09-29 14:35:17
--On torsdag, september 29, 2005 17:02:48 -0400 Ken Raeburn <raeburn(_at_)MIT(_dot_)EDU> wrote:

So, to summarize my look at a few of the messages: You both lose  points
for some of your statements or how you tried to make your  arguments, and
the accuracy of the summary page is questionable.   None of it, so far,
really suggests any sort of professional  dishonesty on Ted's part to me.
(If this were a research paper  instead of an email message, I'd probably
want him to be much more  careful and even pedantic in his arguments, but
that would be about  the quality of the work, not honesty.)

I think you illustrate quite well why I'm glad I don't have to talk to Dean Anderson any more.

Any conversation where I can't toss of a casual remark without getting virtually crucified for it is a conversation not worth having.