Re: UN

2005-09-29 14:37:29
I don't want to clutter up everyone's inboxes with dozens of rants that
amount to hyperventilating and lots of "IiiiEEEE's!," but if anyone would
like to e-mail me off list with their thoughts on the UN's WSIS conference
and why having them replace ICANN would be a good/bad thing for the
Internet, I would love to hear it.  I'm not looking to pick a fight or
argue - I'm just honestly interested in hearing the various opinions.  The
issue is a lot bigger than anything I can get my head around right now,
and hearing what other people have to say would help me think about it
more constructively.

I myself am on this list more or less "Just for kicks," or, as I prefer to
think of it, "personal edification," but do note that it is possible
quotes from your e-mails will make it onto a personal site that I use for
my own rambling and probably incoherent research.  If you don't want
this, just say so.
-Alexis

PS: Bonus points if you actually read what they are proposing before you
respond.