Re: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria - accessibility

2005-10-24 15:29:33
"JORDI" == JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
<jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> writes:

    JORDI> I think is clear that we should add some text on this, such
    JORDI> as: The venue should be well prepared in respect to
    JORDI> accessibility conditions for the different able.

Please don't use the term differently abled.  If you must use the
term, please define it.

I think if you are going to have accessibility requirements they need
to be clear enough that participants can know what to expect.
Otherwise you're not helping the participants and you're wasting
everyone's time on political correctness.

--Sam