RE: Oops

2005-11-01 06:39:34
Harald,

        I would say that the pointed-to reference gives a full and
sufficient explanation of the closing of the MARID working group.

        However, that is a distraction.

        An interesting question in my mind is that it is possible -
in the current operating model - for one person to decide both to
close a group without explanation and to list someone else as the
contact point for questions.  I doubt that was the intent, but it
certainly sound to me like a recipe for DoS...

--
Eric