RE: Oops

2005-11-01 06:49:58
[offlist - befuddled...]

--On tirsdag, november 01, 2005 11:37:18 -0200 "Gray, Eric" <Eric(_dot_)Gray(_at_)marconi(_dot_)com> wrote:

Harald,

        I would say that the pointed-to reference gives a full and
sufficient explanation of the closing of the MARID working group.

        However, that is a distraction.

..... from what?

        An interesting question in my mind is that it is possible -
in the current operating model - for one person to decide both to
close a group without explanation and to list someone else as the
contact point for questions.  I doubt that was the intent, but it
certainly sound to me like a recipe for DoS...

.... I don't get this either..... the contact points listed in the message are the ADs, who were the ones who took the decision....

I must be having a senior moment, since I don't understand what you are saying...