Re: Thawte WOT at keysigning

2005-11-10 16:44:29
On Nov 9, 2005, at 20:22, Andrew Daviel wrote:
Thawte WOT is a web of trust for S/MIME. It needs another notary to give
people enough points to get their named cert, but I thought getting
some cross-assertions done that could then be triggered later might
work to get point counts up (always a problem with WOT).

I won't be at the keysigning, but I can give 35 Thawte points as well. Interested people, send email off-list.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories