Re: EARLY submission deadline (Re: XML2RFC submission (was Re: ASCII art))

2005-12-01 15:27:53

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Doug Royer wrote:

...  It does no good to discuss text that almost everyone
already knows has problems.

...it was created to ensure that everyone in the room is
actually discussing the same thing.

Yes.

Perhaps something like SVN could be available. I can 'check in'
versions and people could quickly diff them.

This of course would make old versions of the draft available which
I feel is useful when you do not remember why something is changed.

I seem to recall that this list discussed if old draft versions should
be removed or kept. I do not remember the results.

--

Doug Royer                     | http://INET-Consulting.com

              We Do Standards - You Need Standards