Re: I-D file formats and internationalization

2005-12-05 08:33:19
One interesting thing is that the umlaut on the U in Zurich and
the accent grave in Geneva came though, and came back as well (on the response to my response). They look fine,
and are coded as " Zürich; Genève"

So, if your use of UTF-8 was intended to display that, I think that (for me, OS X 10.4.3) the software did the
right thing.

Marshall