Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: WG Review: Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2005-12-27 08:49:01

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Nathaniel Borenstein wrote:

I generally try to stay out of discussions when everything has already been said a thousand times, but this one is too important to ignore, and I fear that people are arguing over red herrings rather than speaking plainly about the underlying issue. So in what follows I will try to give a reasonably simple explanation of why a bunch of long-term IETF guys decided to form a private group to develop DKIM:

I think simple explanation is the one you can fit in one sentence, this
wasn't it...