RE: Alternative formats for IDs

2006-01-02 09:16:23
        Hello All ,

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, David B Harrington wrote:
Lets go ahead and ask then -
   Does anyone else think that IETF should allow documents which
   format/structure is not publicly known as one of the ways to
   distribute IETF specifications?

Not me (or not I, whichever)
David Harrington
dbharrington(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
        I have to concur ,  No I do not want any document structure
        that does not have a COMPLETELY publicly documented
        specification as an IETF should allow document format .
                JimL