In praise of RFC 3683 (Re: IETF Last Call)

2006-01-20 02:03:55
One rather different thread:

Sam said:

However a PR action is an incredibly huge hammer.  If passed, it
removes any process barrier to shutting Jefsey out of any IETF
process.  While this PR action is specifically targeted at the
ietf-languages list it would give the person running any IETF list the
ability to unilaterally remove Jefsey from that list.