Re: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

2006-01-20 11:37:10
"Anthony" == Anthony G Atkielski <anthony(_at_)atkielski(_dot_)com>
writes:

    Anthony> Are people on this list still arguing about this?  I
    Anthony> thought members of this list were supposed to be
    Anthony> grown-ups (?).

actually, we've just started arguing about it.

All the previous arguments were This is the last call.  There was a
lot of previous discussion about this issue, but I would not assume
that the IESG members will go wade through all of that.  I doubt I
will and I'm probably one of the more willing to spend a lot of time
digging through long mailing list discussions.

So, if you commented on this issue before the last call started, I'd
recommend sending a summary of your position possibly with pointers to
the last call thread.  I suspect only comments entered during the last
call will be considered.