Re: Knowing what BOFs are being thought about

2006-02-13 15:31:46
From: "Thomas Narten" <narten(_at_)us(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com>

For any document, you can always send comments to the author(s)... and
so far, I believe I've been quite responsive to comments...

Yes, very responsive, and both revisions have been pretty helpful in facilitating related discussions. Thanks!

Spencer

But if you want to post publically, here (the ietf list) is as good a
place as any, since the document isn't associated with any WG.

i.e., for draft-narten-successful-bof-01.txt.