Re: What's an experiment?

2006-02-18 19:48:54
At 17:39 18/02/2006, Frank Ellermann wrote:
And if a simple solution how both sides could coexist without worldwide upgrade stunts is possible, but one side refuses to consider this, then it's malice.

Dear Frank,
the situation you describe is RFC 3066 Bis situation. There is no problem for the RFC 3066 Bis ABNF and the RFC 4151 to coexist. But the affinity group refusal. You use the term "malice", I did not. I prefer to use the terms lack of vision, or RFC 3869 motives.
jfc