Re: Multinational Internet or Balkanization?

2006-03-02 01:21:27

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:46:42 -0800 (PST), "william(at)elan.net"
<william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> said:

  William> On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

  >>> From: JFC (Jefsey) Morfin [mailto:jefsey(_at_)jefsey(_dot_)com]
  >>
  >>> Dear Phillip,
  >>> Full agreement. Let not confuse alt-roots and open-roots.
  >>
  >> I was not suggesting confusing them, I was suggesting ignoring them.

  William> Ignore China?

  William> I know some do it with their email, but on the large-scale of global
  William> infrastructure and business relationships, I do not think it would
work.

Ignore the world and the world will ignore you.

Of course, many here will continue to go on and
just ignore reality.

Today's announcement is just a beginning.

Shortly after this note, I'll follow up with how
this perceived threat may be viewed as an
opportunity.

-- Mohsen BANAN