Re: Suggestion on a BCP specific WG...

2006-03-14 16:17:54
A) BCPs have an issue date. They are the best current practice at the time of issue. There is no requirement that we maintain them, although we like to. b) There is, as far as I can tell, no intellectual property issue relative to BCPs that needs to be managed by anyone.
c) There is not any issue I know of to manage with the "collection" of BCPs.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern