Re: IETF Last Call on draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-01.txt

2006-03-15 12:07:17

As someone who reviews documents, I find that even though I am
reviewing for content and not proofreading, I do sometimes notice
things like this. Not pointing them out when I do would be silly.
Splitting the minor editorial issues into a separate list so they can
be sent privately to the author _would_ be a waste of time.
But it's not just your time that you're wasting, so I recommend
exercising self control and let the RFC editors do their job.  I'd
rather focus on the substantive portion of the draft unless the grammar
is so bad that you don't understand the substantive portion.

Eliot