Re: How to discuss WG meta-problems, within the working group

2006-03-16 17:05:45
At 19:40 16/03/2006, Dave Crocker wrote:
What is an acceptable way to raise a concern that this sort of problem is present? When someone thinks that there is an elephant in the room, we need to let them at least raise their concern. In this case, the nature of the purported elephant is highly inflammatory, so we need to know how to raise the concern in a fashion that is considered within the bounds of reasonable working group contributions.

+1

I will add to the question, also:

- when a BCP is involved and an appeal will not prevent it from being enforced
- when a IANA registry is concerned and nothing will prevent it from being created and the elephant to crash the world.

Thank you.
jfc