Re: [narten(_at_)us(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com: PI addressing in IPv6 advances in ARIN]

2006-04-14 11:17:19
    > From: Kevin Loch <kloch(_at_)hotnic(_dot_)net>

    > Nobody in that room would have supported a policy they actually
    > believed would blow up the Internet.

Who was in the room, BTW? How many of those 60 were from ISP's?

Also, does that group have any commitments from ISP's (particularly the
large global backbones) to carry these PI addresses? (I assume the group is
expecting that PI addresses will be supported by the routing, not by some
as-yet-undefined other mechanism.)

        Noel