Re: Clarification of my comment on giving up on process issues

2006-04-15 10:01:50
Spencer Dawkins wrote:

If "public transcriptions" means IESG telechat narrative
minutes (http://www.ietf.org/IESG/iesg-narrative.html)

Yes, that's what I meant.  I looked into this because I was
interested in some then pending appeals (3066bis + SenderID).

I can remember three times when I was asked to stop typing;
twice for discussions about what to do with working groups
that are years late on their milestones with WG chairs who
aren't answering e-mail

[...] Either I missed that, or I confused it with the appeals:

and once on discussions about an appeal.

IESG and the scribes listen very seriously to feedback about
how to improve them (current discussions have been about how
to get them posted as quickly as possible)

"Quickly" is fine, but with some patience the later published
terse minutes are very similar - if I know precisely what they
are talking about I can guess what's missing, and otherwise I
probably have no business to understand what was going on. :-)

                          Bye, Frank