Re: 66th IETF - Registration and Hotel Accommodations

2006-04-19 16:11:11
I ended up calling and booking via human (which does work), but I had the same web-based experience as Jordi.

Hi,

The on-line hotel booking form seems to be out of order. Anyone had a
different experience ?

Regards,
Jordi

Interestingly, the website says +CN$20 for an additional person, but I told the reservation people about my second person and they didn't adjust the rate. Maybe it's a GOOD thing that the online booking form is out of order :-)

Thanks to IAD for opening registration (helps with visa requests, although this is less of a problem in Canada than "elsewhere in North America").

Thanks,

Spencer