Re: 66th IETF - Registration and Hotel Accommodations

2006-04-23 08:41:25

Here a some answers for a few of the questions I have seen on the list,
based on what I was told by the reservations agent at the Delta.
(I too had to call them by phone as the web site was not working.)

Walking time from the hotel to the conference site is 6 minutes.
The advantage of the Delta as compared to "closer" hotels
is that the walk can be done without going outside
(although it would then take somewhat longer).

Most of the rooms are non-smoking.

BW, I received a complimentary upgrade to a "premium room" (i.e. higher
floor).
These rooms normally go for over $300, so this is a good value.

Y(J)S