Re: I-D ACTION:draft-alvestrand-ipod-01.txt

2006-05-21 12:48:01
John C Klensin wrote:

Dave,

I think one can like, or dislike, this proposal.  My first
objective was to make sure we were complaining about what was
there/ intended, rather than what wasn't.  It is not the best
document I've ever seen wrt specifics and explanation
(including, I imagine, some of what you describe as "cryptic"),
but, to some degree, that is part of the point.  Specific
comments below...

--On Friday, 19 May, 2006 08:40 -0700 Dave Crocker