RE: [TLS] Review of draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-05

2006-05-24 11:59:22
Right. I am proposing the addition of "(Informative)" after the KeyNote section title. Also, I proposed assigning the KeyNote code point from the "specification required" set of numbers instead of the set that is associated with standards track documents.

Russ