IETF-SDO liaison (was Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes: Is PANA actually useful?)

2006-05-30 11:58:12
Avi Lior wrote:

The statement regaring GEE and PANA was not made by me but rather by
your company!  In order to sway support towards EAP over HRPD, Qualcom
made statements that PANA was dead at the IETF and that GEE will be
standardize at the IETF.

perhaps the IETF should have been consulted through the
3GPP2-IETF liaison?

actually I have seen some not-so-correct claims being
made about IETF protocols in other SDOs too (for e.g.
NETLMM in 3GPP). the SDOs should be making more use of
the liaisons instead of believing individual claims.

Vijay