IETF Chair tasks

2006-06-19 01:50:13
Hi,

I'd be interested to know if anyone has comments on
draft-carpenter-ietf-chair-tasks-00.txt:

   This document describes tasks performed by the IETF Chair, the IESG
   Chair, and the Area Director of the General Area of the IETF.  Its
   purpose is to inform the community of what these tasks are, and to
   allow the community to consider whether combining all these roles in
   one person is optimal.

In particular, with the new NomCom cycle starting soon,
does anyone believe we should discuss the last point?

   Brian