Re: Why not PDF: Last Call: 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Addition to ASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats)

2006-06-19 14:24:38
On 19-jun-2006, at 23:01, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

This spec is one where (through hosts of iterations) I regarded the ps / pdf versions as
the really useful formats and the ascii versions as basically broken.

Those graphical state machine images really did help at least me understand what was going on.

Can you please point to the file / RFC so we can observe this effect ourselves?

Thanks,

Iljitsch