Re: draft-IAB-rfc-editor-00: IAB Charter and IAB

2006-06-22 09:54:39
"Bob" == Bob Braden <braden(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU> writes:

    Bob>    While the IETF needs to be able to manage its revenue
    Bob> streams against its expense expectations, it also needs to
    Bob> respect the needs of supporting organizations to manage their
    Bob> own affairs.  That is, the text above does not suggest that
    Bob> the IETF should micro-manage the financial affairs of
    Bob> supporting organizations.

I don't think anyone here is proposing such micro management.  Do you
believe there are such concerns with the draft-iab-rfc-editor either
as it exists today or after the problems I am concerned about are
fixed?  If so, then by all means point them out.