Re: are we willing to do change how we do discussions in IETF?

2006-06-28 12:44:09
And everyone else has pointed out 'there is a problem here but I am not going
to tell you what it is' is not a useful mode of discourse.

Ah, but I *am* going to describe what the problems are.  I'm just not
going to describe what the problems are in a way that makes it as easy
for people to dismiss those problems without refuting the technical
arguments, or to focus on trivialities as a way to distract attention
from substantive problems, as it is on mailing lists.