RE: are we willing to do change how we do discussions in IETF?

2006-06-28 13:01:35

From: Keith Moore [mailto:moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu]

And furthermore, because of the I-D cutoff and my travel
schedule you won't see any I-D until early August at the earliest.

Do you plan to do that before or after the working group last call?

I doubt that your travel schedule is a quarter as busy as mine but even so I
did get my own submission in before the ID cutoff.

Until we see
some real follow through with real issues, I have to assume that
you're more interested in the art of harrangue than saving
DKIM from the heathens.

I'm more interested in fixing the WG process than in fixing
DKIM.  But I'm still interested in fixing DKIM.

You have raised DKIM as a proof point but have refused to elaborate when
requested to do so.

I think that to date you have only succeeded in persuading people that the
current scheme is working.